“A place for Change”
The Well is a casual, fun, powerful contemporary coffee house worship where everyone is welcome.
Come as your are…leave changed!
The dress is casual, the music is uplifting, and the messages are Biblical and practical. No matter where you are in life…you are welcome to join us for this powerful life-changing worship service.
Service time: 7:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall of St. Paul’s Reformed Church (Enter through the last door near the woods).
Click here to Join “THE WELL” Facebook page.
Monday night Coordinator and Praise Leader: Adam Rose
Speaker: Dr. J. Keith Brown (Pastor Keith)
There is a place for you!
- How do I become a member? Simply call the church office and ask to meet with Pastor Keith or talk to him at any of the services. He will help you join.
- Is there a small group for me? Currently, we have several Sunday morning groups that meet at 10:00 am. We are actively trying to create small groups that meet at alternative times and locations. If you have an interest in either leading or joining such a group, let Pastor Keith know.
- Where does the offering go? The Monday night offering, unless specifically designated by the giver, is placed in the general budget income for St. Paul’s Reformed church to be used in the operations and missions of the church. (This includes the expenses of the actual Monday night service.)
- Is there a place for me to serve? YES!!! We have many opportunities that include ministries related to The Well specifically as well as several trough the larger church. Contact Pastor Keith to talk about plugging in. Interested musicians or praise singers for The Well should talk to Adam.
- What do you believe? We encourage you to begin with our statement of faith found at http://stpaulsreformedchurch.com/about-us/ …then talk to Pastor Keith for more information. The key thing to remember is that ALL are welcome, especially on Monday nights.