ST. PAUL’S REFORMED CHURCH
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 15.
- Wednesday Night Fellowship, 5:30 PM. (We will be packing Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes-please join us!)
- Adult Choir, 7 PM.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18
- Chicken Pies will be made starting at 8AM. (Please note the change of time.) All are welcome to help!
- Pick up time for Chicken pies that have been pre-ordered and paid in advance, can be picked up from 2 PM to 4 PM.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19
- Community Thanksgiving Service at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 5 pm. Our choir will be participating in the music.
- Consistory Meeting, November 20, 7 PM.
- The CWF will be decorating our church for Christmas on Saturday, November 25, at 10 AM. All are welcome.
- The CWF is collecting for the Red Stocking Fund. These funds are distributed to families/Individuals at Christmas.
- Special thanks for all the prayers, cards, and calls for Junior during and following his recent surgery. God is so good! Love, Junior and Anita.
- Thank you…Dear Friends, I wanted to say thank you for inviting me to speak to your church. I enjoyed seeing friends I know and making new ones. I look forward to the time we can be together again. Thank you for the gift. Pastor Bill Carrier.
- Please pray for our missionary, Felipe Vogel. Felipe is serving in Ghana for 2 years with the Rafiki Foundation.
- Several special birthdays for November. Please join the CWF as we shower these individuals with cards and other birthday greetings:
- Please remember our Operation Christmas Child Project. No special offerings are being taken up. Just put your check or envelope in the regular of offering with your check or envelope make OCC or Shoeboxes.
- Online Church Directory-Do we have your picture online? If you don’t have your picture online in our directory, please supply the church office a photograph so that the pastor and other church members are able to match a name with a face. Thank you!
- Prayer Requests may be sent to the Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 828-465-0931You may also call Donna Rudolph at 828-638-8856 **We now have a phone tree prayer chain for updates (for those of you who do not have a computer or receive email.) If you would like to be included in this, please contact Donna. Office hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs. 9 AM-3 PM and Fri. 9 AM-4 PM or you may leave a message
- HEAR AND SEE THE MESSAGE AGAIN! If you would like a DVD copy of the worship services at St. Paul’s please contact Donna Rudolph at email@example.com or please contact the church office at 465-0931 or you may watch the Worship Service on our You Tube channel stpaulsreformed or on our website: www.stpaulsreformedchurch.com
- SIGN UP TO PUT FLOWERS ON THE ALTAR! If you would like to place flowers on the altar in honor or memory of someone, please sign-up outside the church office. Fill out an information sheet located in the hallway beside the calendar and place in the secretary’s box in the narthex or in the box on the office door. Please note: St. Paul’s uses ABC Florist at (828) 466-1234 or Lester Lane at (704) 462-2406. If you would like to contact them for your needs, we have made arrangements with them for delivery. You may call them or you may use a florist of your choice. If you are going to use your own florist, please call the church office to make arrangements for delivery. (Please be sure to sign up on the flower chart calendar in the hallway outside of the office)
- Instant Church Directory Mobile App NEW FEATURE!!!!! All of our church members/visitors can now view our church directory from your iPhone, iPad, Android or Kindle Fire by downloading the free Instant Church Directory Members App. All members/visitors need to do is to search for “Instant Church Directory” in the Apple App Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore, or go directly to this link: http://www.instantchurchdirectory.com/app You will be able to access all of our church member/visitor information, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, birthdays and anniversaries. If new to download the app, you will need to make a new account, enter your email and a password. This comes in handy if you are out and about without your paper copy of our directory.
If you have letters for the CWF
Compassion International Child
we support, please turn these in to
The church office to be mailed.
Or you may put them in the
in the Narthex or on the
church office door.
JOIN OUR CHOIR and make a joyful noise unto the Lord!
What is necessary?
A willing voice with a practice hour on Wednesday evening at 7 PM and a seat in the choir on Sunday morning to sing praises to our Lord! Also plan to join the group in preparation for the Christmas Cantata (practice has just started!) that will be performed during the worship service on Sunday,
We will be delighted to have part-time
or full-time choir members!
Save the date: Wednesday Night Fellowship
November 15th, 5:30 PM
Menu: BBQ/Sandwich/Hushpuppies, Slaw, Chips, Beverage & Dessert
Cost: $4.00 (Desserts will be appreciated!)
We will be assembling the
Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes.
JOIN OUR SUNDAY SCHOOL!!
9:00 AM EVERY SUNDAY
Pre K – 2nd Grade: Tami Elmore
3rd – 7th Grade: Cathy Flowers
(Opposite Pastor’s Office)
High School: Cindy Shugart
Children’s Church: Cathy Flowers
(Right after Children’s Sermon with the Pastor)
3 Adult Classes to choose from!
**PLEASE PLACE ALL ITEMS IN THE CART LOCATED IN THE NARTHEX. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
NEWTON CORNER TABLE NEEDS FOR NOVEMBER …
Pudding Snack Cups,
Evaporated Milk, Chicken Broth
**Please place all items in the cart
Located outside of the kitchen.
As always, your support is
Contribute to the monthly Newsletter,
Do you have an announcement
or an article
you would like to see in the newsletter?
If so, please contact the church office at
You may also submit announcements or
articles by placing them in the
church secretary’s box in the narthex
or in the box
located on the
church office door.
Sign up on our website to
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Instant Church Directory Mobile App
All of our church members/visitors can now view our church directory from your iPhone, iPad, Android or Kindle Fire by downloading the free Instant Church Directory Members App. All members/visitors need to do is to search for “Instant Church Directory” in the Apple App Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore, or go directly to this link:
You will be able to access all of our church member/visitor information, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, birthdays and anniversaries.
This comes in handy if you are out and about without your paper copy of our directory.
DO WE HAVE YOUR PICTURE? IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE BESIDE YOUR NAME FOR THE ONLINE DIRECTORY, PLEASE BE SURE TO SUPPLY THE CHURCH OFFICE WITH A PICTURE SO WE CAN GET IT ONLINE. THIS HELPS THE PASTOR AND OTHER MEMBERS TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND KNOW YOUR NAME!
CHURCH MEMBER LOGIN MADE SIMPLER!!
Thanks to feedback from users like yourself, we’ve taken the first steps toward creating a unified login system. That means each church member will have one user name and password to access your church directory, no matter the device.
What has changed?
If a church member has already received a generated password for their mobile device, they can use that password now to log into the Online Member Directory with their email address at InstantChurchDirectory.com.
If a church member has already created a password for the Online Member Directory at InstantChurchDirectory.com, they can use that password now to log into any mobile app.
Can a church member change their password?
Yes. A church member can change their password by logging into members.InstantChurchDirectory.com and selecting “Update Password.” Once they update their password there, it becomes the password they use for all login purposes (Online Member Directory and all mobile apps).
Can a church member change their user name?
No. In order to ensure that you, as the administrator, have complete control over who can access your church directory, the user name is limited to the church member’s email address as it’s listed in your church directory.
PRAYER CHAIN NEWS—
Please Note:. If you have not signed up to be on the prayer chain, please sign up on the sheet in your bulletin or you may email the church office. List your name, email address and/or your phone number. Emails will go out via the internet and for those of you who do not have a computer/email, we will notify you via phone tree. Please be aware your prayer requests from Sunday Bulletin will be shared on the prayer chain. If you have a prayer request of a personal nature, please come to the Pastor with your request, do not put it on the comment section of your bulletin. You MUST sign up to be included on the prayer chain. We will not automatically put you on without your permission because of legalities. You may also contact the church office at 828-465-0931 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BORDERLESS LOVE MINISTRIES
Be sure t o visit our new website: